Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Once Again. I Back the Wrong Horse

John Edwards

DENVER - Democrat John Edwards is exiting the presidential race Wednesday, ending a scrappy underdog bid in which he steered his rivals toward progressive ideals while grappling with family hardship that roused voters' sympathies but never diverted his campaign, according to The Associated Press and NBC News.

I wonder if I can get money from a candidate who wants me to kill her/his opponent's chances. All I would have to do is back the opponent. I don't know if the Oklahoma Democratic Party will allow me to support another candidate. Probably not, so there goes my chances to be a delegate to the Democratic National Convention in Denver. Perhaps he could be the next Attorney General of the United States

No comments: