Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Jeb's Confection Creations-Hmmm Good

I noted in an earlier post that I had my wife's sister and her husband staying with us over the weekend. My brother-in-law, Ed, brought with him, a very welcome present: sweeties! He created a Valentine's gift basket that included chocolates and a very tasty confection that consisted on a cookie on a stick dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with white chocolate swirls. My wife indulged my sweet tooth and sent one with me to school. I had several of my students offer me money for it, but I reserved the pleasure of its goodness for my lunch time. I can heartily recommend the experience!

Ed is starting a side-line business with his confectionary skills which he calls "Jeb's Confection Creations." The goodies would make very appreciated gifts. They could even be used as fundraisers. You can get in touch with Ed at 918-461-2125 or at jebthree@valornet.com.

I don't have a picture of his creations, but as soon as I get one, I'll post it for you.

No comments: