Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Lazy Blogger


Okay, I will admit that I am one lazy blogger.  I have not been posting very much over the last few years because I felt like I was under so much pressure at school.  

It is not as though the pressure is any less, but A) I've gotten used to it, somewhat, and B) We have had a change of administration that seems bit more, well, sympathetic to the teachers' situation. 

In any case, I will start doing more writing starting with some of my reading.  
I have read quite a bit this year, 16 books so far, mostly Steampunk adventures, but also history, baseball, chess, politics, even pedagogy (teaching stuff).  You can see what I have read over on my Goodreads page, Goodreads, My Books.

I do the Goodreads Book Challenge. My challenge is to read 50 books this year and so far I am 6 books ahead of schedule. There has been some debate over whether a challenge like this is a good or bad thing.  I find it a good incentive to keep reading, especially when I feel like resorting to a time waster (like blogging???). 

I will keep you posted on my readings.




No comments: