About Me

My photo

I am a high school English teacher in an urban high school in Oklahoma City. I am a member of the American Federation of Teachers, Local 2309. I am a Democrat, a union activist and a worker for social justice. I also am a Christian (Congregationalist). I play chess and coach our school chess team.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Talented Brother

Rooster Rock

Permit me to brag on my talented brother, Rick who, in my humble opinion, is a terrific cartoonist with a sly wit to boot. I've established a link on this blog to his blog "Organized Doodles."

1 comment:

Rick said...

I found your blog! I don't why I didn't see it before. You've been at this for sometime. Thanks for the kind remarks. The humor comments goes both ways.

Brother Rick (The Third Child)

P.S, I just hate it when I msisplel a word! Makes me look so dmub.