About Me

My photo

I am a high school English teacher in an urban high school in Oklahoma City. I am a member of the American Federation of Teachers, Local 2309. I am a Democrat, a union activist and a worker for social justice. I also am a Christian (Congregationalist). I play chess and coach our school chess team.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Abuse of Power Then and Now


Have you had a sense of Déjà Vu lately?


We somehow forget that we have been through this all before, but W seems hell bent on reimposing the bad old days on us.

For a link to this poster, use the following web address:

40 Years Ago, Wiretapping Innocent Americans Was An Abuse of Power. It Still Is.

2 comments:

CatWitch said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I have replied to your query :) Nice spot you have here!

Anonymous said...

Live Your Life With A Little Daily Motivation.. Do we seek special education Daily,weekly or yearly. I have been interested in working and special education for years now. I am driven to success by the master teachers from the past. I really enjoy people like Wayne Dyer, Greg Vanden Berge and Tony Robbins. Im writing to this blog for selfish reasons, I want to see everyone live the life of their dreams. I am Living my life to the fullest and it is due to a book writen by Greg Vanden Berge . Master Goal Achiever and Author of Start Living Your Dreams Today.. A Great Book from the masters.. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did..